Вверх

Вниз

Райолинн. Новая Эпоха

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Райолинн. Новая Эпоха » Гостевая книга » Акция "Нужные персонажи"

Акция "Нужные персонажи"

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 1432

Уважаемые игроки, если вам необходим какой-либо персонаж (брат, сестра, родители, любимый человек, недоброжелатель и так далее), смело оставляем заявку по указанному ниже шаблону.
Удачного поиска!

Код:
[b]1. Имя персонажа:[/b] 
[b]2. Возраст:[/b] (Настоящий и визуальный, если персонаж представитель рас долгожителей)
[b]3. Раса:[/b]
[b]4. Коротко о главном:[/b] (моменты биографии, черты характера, внешность, способности и умения)
[b]5. Ваши взаимоотношения и планы на игру:[/b]
[b]6. Дополнительно: [/b] (здесь можно указать пожелания к игроку)

Убедительная просьба к заказчикам, если вы хотите написать заявку на персонажа, который  имеет сверх способность (магию), каким-то образом влияет на сюжет, его возраст свыше 300 лет и т.д., обговаривайте подобное с администрацией форума до оформления заявки, дабы избежать недомолвок.

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

The world's most hyper  token, building an ecosystem of important utility products, to power projects on the BSC network.
The goal of Smile is to reduce the circulating supply from 50.000.000 tokens to just 1 token, where holders will hold only fractions. The main feature to power this will be our revolutionary future planned burn mechanism, where for every transaction buy or sell, an equal number of tokens is automatically sent to the dead wallet by the the dex. There will also be burns which will be funded by revenue from our utility products. This will ensure an ever rising token price due to the rapid reduction of circulating supply.

Join us and lets grow together

https:8EE0ee1a906E955ffefg/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x798c98EE0ee1a906E955ffef999415A540EE7Cc9
Telegram: @rainbow1234567

It's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also eager of getting experience.

Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, and I'm surprised why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

This website certainly has all of the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this coincidence did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Stay up the great work! You realize, lots of individuals are searching round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

I am now not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with a few p.c. to power the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really something which I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I'm looking ahead on your next publish, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info.

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website too and tell me how you feel.

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i got here to return the desire?.I am attempting to in finding issues to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this website is really fastidious and the viewers are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

This is the right web site for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for many years. Great stuff, just great!

Вы здесь » Райолинн. Новая Эпоха » Гостевая книга » Акция "Нужные персонажи"

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно